Restaurant J, Minami Azabu/ Hiroo レストラン&ビストロ J南麻布

I had been to Restaurant J for lunch a few years back and remember being pretty pleased with it. So I was happy when a friend invited me there for dinner so I could try it out again. The restaurant, with its contemporary fit out, is located on the second floor of a modern building not far from the National Azabu supermarket.

The service is a little stiff, but the food is good and, overall, I think the price performance is pretty good. The restaurant is quite dimly lit, so not a bad setting for a date. Well worth a try!

That's some table setting they have there!



Rillette as an amuse


Seafood terrine and asparagus


Bread was delicious - couldn't stop asking for more!




Wagyu and foie gras parcel, was insanely rich and delicious!


Another birthday dessert :)

Tel: 03-5798-9070

Comments

Roberto said…
An armada of forks.

Popular Posts