Bistro Tunnel, Roppongi ビストロトンネル六本木

It was on a bitterly cold and snowy Valentine's Day evening that I had my first experience at Bistro Tunnel. I was looking for somewhere that would be warm and hearty, but that also would not break the bank. Tunnel came highly recommended from a French friend who has been lunching there for some time. As it turned out, my dining partner and I were the only ones in the restaurant that evening, so our laughter and merriment was rather more unrestrained than usual!

The food and wine is reasonably priced, the service is really pleasant and the cooking leaves nothing to be desired. Highly recommended by yours truly.

Charcuterie plate. The terrine had pig's ear in it! Pig's ear isn't really my cup of tea but ate it all anyway...

Jamon Serrano

Caesar salad

Prawn and ratatouille. This was delicious. I ate the shell too!

Cassoulet - yum! That's a pretty big sausage they've got there...

Soft serve ice cream with coffee granita.


Tel: 03-6662-5432

Comments

ooh looks amazing! miss tokyo so much!

Popular Posts